CURRY IN A HURRY
Mar 25, 21 | News | 0 Comments
A curry recipe can sometimes seem a little daunting to make at home, but we have made a super simple prawn curry and it’s low calorie!
* Frozen Prawns
* Broccoli cut into florets
* Frozen peas
* Red onions sliced
* 1/4 tsp ground turmeric
* 1/4 tsp chilli flakes
* 2 tbsp of 𝐋𝐨𝐰-𝐂𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐒𝐚𝐮𝐜𝐞
* Salt & Pepper
1. In a pan add a little olive oil and then add frozen prawns and cook for 2 mins.
2. Add the onions and peas and sauté for 5 minutes. Add the broccoli and saute for another 4 minutes, stirring constantly.
4. Add the turmeric and chilli flakes. Stir to combine and add salt and pepper.
5. Add Low-Cal Chip Shop Curry Sauce on a very low heat, gently stirring for 2 mins. Add a little water if too thick.
6. Serve on a bed of brown rice.
CHECK OUT THESE PRODUCTS
Critical Whey Protein 2kg
ABE - All Black Everything Pre-Workout
ISO-XP 1.8kg - 72 Servings