EGG IN THE HOLE
Mar 31, 21 | News | 0 Comments
𝐁𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐠𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭. 𝐉𝐚𝐳𝐳 𝐮𝐩 𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐰-𝐂𝐚𝐥 𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐨 𝐊𝐞𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐠𝐠𝐬.
* 1 bagel, sliced in half
* 2 rashes of low fat bacon
* 1 tsp olive oil
* 1 egg
* Low-Cal Tomato Ketchup
* Preheat the oven 180°C and line a baking tray with foil. Put the bacon on the lined tray and bake for 15 mins, until crisp.
* Meanwhile, in a large frying pan set over a high heat, toast the cut sides of the bagel base for 1-2 mins, until golden.
* Heat the oil in the frying pan over a medium-high heat and add the bagel tops bread side down.
* Break an egg into the bagel hole and cook for 10-15 mins, until the top is cooked to your liking.
* Put the bacon on your base, add your Low-Cal Tomato Ketchup and then add your egg bagel on top.
𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭 ☺️
CHECK OUT THESE PRODUCTS
Critical Whey Protein 2kg
ABE - All Black Everything Pre-Workout
ISO-XP 1.8kg - 72 Servings
Fit Cuisine Flavo Drops 38ml - Multiple Flavours