𝘈 𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘳, 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘩𝘺, 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦...
𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐎 𝐅𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐈𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 (𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝟐 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬)
* 2 small fillets of white fish
* 25g all purpose flour
* 1 egg lightly beaten
* 75g breadcrumbs
* pinch salt and pepper
* ½ tsp chilli flakes
* 1 tbsp vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven to 190C.
2. Put the flour, beaten egg and breadcrumbs in 3 separate bowls. Mix the salt, pepper and chilli flakes into the flour.
3. Dip each piece of fish into the flour, egg and then the breadcrumbs, shaking off any excess as you go.
4. Heat the oil in the frying pan, then fry the fish burgers on a medium heat for about 3 mins on each side, until golden and crisp. Finish them off in the oven for about 5 minutes.
5. Serve on a bun with fresh salad, lots of 𝐋𝐨𝐰-𝐂𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢 𝐒𝐚𝐮𝐜𝐞 and skinny fries!