FREE NEXT WORKING DAY SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £30*
*APPLIES TO ORDERS PLACED BY 1PM AND UK MAINLAND ONLY
Golden Oreo Protein Brownies
𝘐𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘪𝘦? 𝘊𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘭 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘪𝘯 𝘉𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘦𝘺 𝘓𝘰𝘸-𝘊𝘢𝘭 𝘊𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘚𝘺𝘳𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘎𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘖𝘳𝘦𝘰𝘴.
- 2 Scoops ISO-XP Choco Caramel
- 2 Eggs
- 240ml Almond Milk
- 2tsp White Chocolate Flavo Drops
- 40g Plain Flour
- 20g Cocoa Powder
- 1tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 50g White Chocolate Chips
- 2tbsp Low-Cal Chocolate Syrup
- 8 Golden Oreo Brownies
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Line a baking tray with grease proof paper.
- In a bowl add in all of the dry ingredients and gently stir to combine.
- Next add your eggs and gradually add the milk and Flavo Drops.
- Fold in the White Choc Chips and half your Oreos broken up, then spoon half the brownie mix into the lined baking tray and even it out. Dollop over the Chocolate Syrup and gently swirl it in. Top with the other half of the brownie mix.
- Bake at the centre of the oven for 20 minutes. Then whilst warm add the other Oreos into the brownie, gently push in with the back of a spoon. Set in the fridge for an hour then enjoy 😍