LOW-CAL SALT & PEPPER CHIPS
Jun 23, 21 | News | 0 Comments
𝘐𝘵’𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘭𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘊𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘸𝘦’𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦! 𝘖𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘢𝘭𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘺, 𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘓𝘰𝘸-𝘊𝘢𝘭 𝘚𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘊𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪 𝘚𝘢𝘶𝘤𝘦! 😍
* 6 large maris piper potatoes, peeled and cut into 1cm thick rectangular chips
* ½ red pepper, finely chopped
* ½ white onion, peeled and finely sliced
* Low calorie cooking spray
* 1/2 tbsp Salt and Pepper Seasoning
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C. Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil. Add the chips and cook for 4 minutes. Drain and leave aside for 10 minutes to dry.
2. Return the chips to the dry saucepan, cover with a lid and shake to 'rough up' the edges of the chips - this roughness is important to the texture of the chips.
3. Spray a chip tray with low calorie cooking spray. Transfer the chips to the tray, scatter over the chopped pepper, onion and salt and pepper seasoning.
4. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes, turning occasionally, until golden brown on all sides.
CHECK OUT THESE PRODUCTS
Critical Whey Protein 2kg
ABE - All Black Everything Pre-Workout
ISO-XP 1.8kg - 72 Servings