Salted Caramel Slice
𝘚𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘩? 𝘐𝘯𝘥𝘶𝘭𝘨𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘓𝘰𝘸-𝘊𝘢𝘭 𝘚𝘺𝘳𝘶𝘱𝘴. 𝘛𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘚𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘭 𝘚𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘱𝘦!
* 400ml Almond Milk
* 3 scoops of Applied Nutrition ISO-XP Vanilla
* 3 tbsp plain flour
* 1/2 tsp of Toffee Caramel Flavo Drops
* 100g White Chocolate Chips
* 1 Egg
* 3 tbsp Low-Cal Caramel Syrup
* Crushed Hazelnuts
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees and line the baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Mix all the ingredients together then pour half the mixture into a baking tray and level out.
3. Spread Salted Caramel Syrup evenly on the mixture and then top with crushed hazelnuts so all the syrup is covered.
4. Top with the other half of the mix and pat down. Bake in the oven for 25 mins.
5. Leave on parchment paper to cool for at least 10 mins before cutting and serving.