Tuna & Tomato Pasta Bake
𝘈𝘯 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘸-𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘶𝘤𝘦, 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥𝘥𝘢𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘴𝘦! 𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘱 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥.
* 400g dried pasta
* 1 tbsp vegetable oil
* 1 large onion peeled and chopped
* 1 red pepper chopped
* 300g canned tuna
* pinch of salt and pepper
* 4 tbsp Low-Cal Tomato Ketchup
* 100g cheddar cheese grated
1. Preheat the oven to 190C. Boil a large pan of water and cook the pasta for 1 minute less than recommended then drain reserving a little water.
2. Whilst the pasta is cooking, heat the oil on a medium heat, in a large frying pan. Add the onion and cook for 3-4 minutes until softened.
3. Add the chopped peppers, tuna, salt, pepper, low-cal Tomato Ketchup. Stir and cook for 2-3 minutes on a low heat.
4. Transfer to a large baking dish. Top with the cheddar and place in the oven for 20-25 minutes, until the cheese is golden brown.