FREE NEXT WORKING DAY SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £30*
*APPLIES TO ORDERS PLACED BY 1PM AND UK MAINLAND ONLY
Vegan Caramel Shortbread
Try these easy plant-based shortbread caramel bites! The perfect healthy treat for #veganuary 💚
- 50g flour
- 1 scoop of Vanilla Vegan-Pro
- 60g coconut oil (melted)
- 50g stevia
- 1-2 drops Toffee Caramel Flavo Drops
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp Low-Cal Salted Caramel Syrup
- 100g vegan white chocolate
- 50g dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 170°C.
- Add all of the shortbread ingredients to a mixing bowl and combine to form a dough.
- Spread out the dough in a lined baking tray. Bake for 10-15 minutes until slightly golden, then remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Next gently melt the peanut butter over a low heat. Remove from heat and stir in the Salted Caramel Syrup. Allow to slightly cool then pour over the shortbread and set in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Once set, melt your white chocolate and dark chocolate in two separate pans. Pour the white chocolate over the shortbread, then with a knife swirl in the dark chocolate to make a pattern.
- Cool in the fridge for 1 hour before slicing!