A filling Peri Peri, Tomato Chicken Pasta
𝘛𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘤 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥, 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦! 🌶👌🏼
* Bring a large pan of water to the boil and add your pasta. Cook according to instructions then drain the pasta, reserving some water.
* Place the garlic bread in the oven and cook for 15 mins.
* In a non-stick frying pan, fry off one chicken breast cut into strips for 3-4 minutes. Season to taste.
* Add 3 tbsp of Low-Cal Peri Peri Sauce, diced tomatoes and red onion to the frying pan and stir. Add your pasta and a sprinkle of grated cheese, season with pepper and a tsp of mixed herbs.
* Serve in bowls with the hot garlic bread on the side!