Fig & Blueberry, White Chocolate Waffles
𝘍𝘪𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘉𝘭𝘶𝘦𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘧𝘧𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘱𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘢𝘵!
* 1 scoop of Vanilla Vegan Pro
* 2 egg whites
* 1 whole egg
* 40ml unsweetened almond milk
* 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Flavo Drops
𝘞𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘊𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘠𝘰𝘨𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵
* 2 tbsp of fat free yoghurt
* 2 tbsp of Low-Cal White Chocolate Syrup
* Low-Cal Strawberry Syrup
* Low-Cal White Chocolate Syrup
* 3 Figs Chopped
1. Turn on the waffle maker at medium heat. Beat the egg and egg whites together in a bowl.
2. Add the Vegan Pro to the eggs then stir in the almond milk and Flavo Drops until the liquid becomes a thick consistency.
3. Pour into waffle maker and wait until cooked. Mix your yoghurt ingredients together and serve in a small dish.
4. Add your toppings and enjoy this indulgent breakfast! 💖