FREE NEXT WORKING DAY SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £30*
*APPLIES TO ORDERS PLACED BY 1PM AND UK MAINLAND ONLY
How To Make Red Velvet Protein Brownies
Red Velvet Protein Brownies
Moist, fudgy, red velvet protein brownies with a delicious chocolate protein frosting are the perfect treat anytime you want something protein packed and chocolatey!
- 120g plain flour
- 2 1/2 scoops White Chocolate Raspberry Critical Whey
- 40g cocoa powder
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 3 eggs
- 20g Fit Cuisine Low-Cal White Chocolate Syrup
- 170g fat free Greek yogurt
- 60g Sweetener
- 1 tsp Fit Cuisine White Choc Flavo Drops
- 1 tsp Red food colouring
- 30g dark chocolate flakes
- Vanilla Frosting for topping
- Preheat the oven to 175C. Add all dry ingredients to a large bowl and mix.
- In a separate bowl whisk together sweetener with wet ingredients. Combine wet and dry ingredients and gently stir together until smooth.
- Line a 9-inch cake pan with baking paper and pour the batter into pan.
- Bake at 175C for 25 minutes. The center should be slightly underdone and the edges set. Remove and allow to cool they should have a delicious fudgy consistency.
- Spread the frosting over top of the cooled brownies. Sprinkle chocolate flakes on top and set in the fridge for ten mins. Cut into 12 brownies and enjoy!