FREE NEXT WORKING DAY SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £30*
*APPLIES TO ORDERS PLACED BY 1PM AND UK MAINLAND ONLY
Lindt Protein Cookie Cups
Happy Valentine's Day! Try these lovable Lindt Protein Cookie Cup.
INGREDIENTS (MAKES 12)
- * 250g White Choc Vanilla Spread
- * 110g Unsalted Butter
- * 100g Soft Light Brown Sugar
- * 40g Sweetener
- * 1 Egg
- * 2 tsp Fit Cuisine's White Choc Flavo Drops
- * 100g Plain Flour
- * 100g Applied Nutrition's Vanilla Critical Whey
- * 1/2 tsp Bicarb of Soda
- * 1/2 tsp Salt
- * 200g Milk Choc Chips
- * Milk Choc Lindt Balls
- Firstly, line a small baking sheet with baking paper, then spoon 12 heaped tsp of White Choc spread onto it. Place them in the freezer for about 2 hours to harden.
- Once the spread is set, lightly grease the holes in a cupcake tin with a little butter and set to one side. Preheat your oven to 180C.
- In a large bowl whisk together the butter, brown sugar and sweetener until very light and fluffy for around 5 mins.
- Next, add the egg and White Choc Flavo drops and beat again until smooth. Sift together the flour, Vanilla Critical Whey, bicarb of soda and the salt. Then gradually add this to the dough and mix until just combined. Next add in the choc chips and mix.
- Then take tbsp sized balls of dough and press into the bottom of each hole to make a cupped shape.
- Remove the White Choc spread from the freezer and press one ball into the each piece of dough. Bake in the oven for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Allow to slightly cool then place one Lindt ball cut in half on the top of each cookie cup. Allow to set completely in the tray.
- To enjoy slightly warm microwave for 15 seconds! 😋🥰💕