Peanut Butter Protein Brownies
𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘶𝘥𝘨𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘶𝘵 𝘉𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘓𝘰𝘸-𝘊𝘢𝘭 𝘔𝘢𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘚𝘺𝘳𝘶𝘱!
* 2 ripe Bananas
* 150g Smooth Peanut Butter (plus 25g for topping)
* 100g Low-Cal Maple Syrup
* 2-3 drops Vanilla Flavo Drops
* 50g Plain Flour
* 2 Scoops of Choco Caramel ISO-XP
* Pinch of salt
* 100ml Almond milk
* 50g Fudge Chunks
* 2 tsp Crushed Nuts
1. Preheat your oven to 175°C. Add the bananas to a mixing bowl and mash them using a fork.
2. Then add the peanut butter, maple syrup and Flavo Drops and mix well until fully combined.
3. Add the flour, protein powder, salt and mix again. Pour your milk into the mixture. Keep adding milk until the mixture is a thick, smooth batter.
4. Transfer your mixture to a lined baking tray. Add 4 teaspoons of peanut butter to the top of the mixture and swirl using a knife. Tops with fudge chunks or choc chips would work here too!
5. Bake your brownies for 20 minutes. Once baked, remove from oven, leave to cool, and slice up brownies. Enjoy! 😋