PERI PERI VEGGIE BEAN BURGERS
Mar 25, 21 | News | 0 Comments
Our Fit Cuisine kitchen have created 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐢 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐢 𝐕𝐞𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 that are full of flavour and a great meat-free option!
* 400g tin chickpeas drained and rinsed
* 300g cooked and mashed sweet potato
* 1 tbsp sunflower, vegetable or olive oil
* Squeeze lemon juice
* Pinch of chilli flakes
* Black pepper
* 4 tbsp crushed crackers for coating
* 4 tbsp of 𝐋𝐨𝐰-𝐂𝐚𝐥 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐢 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐢 𝐒𝐚𝐮𝐜𝐞
1. Preheat the oven to 180C.
2. Mash chickpeas and add the mashed sweet potato, spices, lemon juice, low-cal peri peri sauce and pepper.
3. The mixture then needs to be rolled into four burger-sized balls with wet hands. Flatten the balls slightly, then crush and coat them with crackers.
4. Drizzle a tablespoon of olive oil on a baking tray and place the bean burgers on top and then turn them all over so that they have a coating of a little oil on each side.
5. Place in the oven and cook for 20-30 minutes, turning the burgers over midway through cooking. Allow to cool a little before serving.
CHECK OUT THESE PRODUCTS
Critical Whey Protein 2kg
ABE - All Black Everything Pre-Workout
ISO-XP 1.8kg - 72 Servings