SWEET CHILLI BAKED FALAFEL SALAD
Mar 25, 21 | News | 0 Comments
Falafels are simply delicious but they are usually deep fried and can be quite calorific!
Try our easy, baked, sweet chilli falafels, made in minutes for a tasty quick dinner. 😋
* 1/2 tsp olive oil
* 1/2 red onion finely
* 1 tin of chickpeas, rinsed and drained
* 1 tsp ground garlic
* 1 tsp mixed herbs
* 1 tsp ground cumin
* 1/2 tsp salt
* 20g plain flour
* Black pepper
* 1 tbsp 𝐋𝐨𝐰-𝐂𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢 𝐒𝐚𝐮𝐜𝐞
1. Preheat the oven to 210C and line a baking tray with baking parchment.
2. Heat the olive oil in small frying pan over a medium heat. Add the onions and cook for about 5 minutes, or until softened and starting to brown (add a splash of water if they start to stick). Remove from the heat and leave to cool.
3. Put the onions, chickpeas and remaining ingredients in a food processor. Pulse until the mixture is fairly smooth, stopping every so often to scrape down the sides with a spatula. You want to retain some texture but the paste should be able to hold together.
4. Divide the mixture into 10 equal pieces and shape into patties. Place on the prepared baking tray and spray the patties with 10 sprays of low cal oil. Cook on the top shelf of the oven for 20–25 minutes, or until golden-brown.
𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡 𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢 𝐒𝐚𝐮𝐜𝐞! 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐲, 𝐋𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡!
CHECK OUT THESE PRODUCTS
Critical Whey Protein 2kg
ABE - All Black Everything Pre-Workout
ISO-XP 1.8kg - 72 Servings
Fit Cuisine Flavo Drops 38ml - Multiple Flavours