Zingy Chicken Burgers
𝘋𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦. 𝘗𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘳, 𝘯𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘧𝘢𝘵!
* 2 chicken breasts
* 2 slices toasted white bread
* 1 egg
* 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
* Low-Cal Tijuana Sauce
* Brioche Buns
1. Heat a grill to high. Put the chicken breasts between 2 pieces of cling film and bash with a rolling pin until they’re about half their thickness.
2. Blend the toast in a food processor to rough breadcrumbs, then tip out onto a plate.
3. Beat the egg and mustard together in a bowl and season. Dip the chicken into the egg, let the excess drip back into the bowl, then press into the toasty breadcrumbs.
4. Put under the grill on a baking sheet and grill for about 10 mins, turning once, until golden and crisp on both sides and the chicken is cooked through.
5. Layer salad, chicken and Low-Cal Tijuana Sauce for your very own zingy burger at home! 😍😋