Protein Biscoff Blondies
𝘍𝘶𝘥𝘨𝘦𝘺, 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘴. 𝘚𝘸𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘉𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘴𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥, 𝘓𝘰𝘸-𝘊𝘢𝘭 𝘚𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘭 𝘚𝘺𝘳𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘓𝘰𝘵𝘶𝘴 𝘉𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘣𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘴.
* 200g plain flour
* 2 scoops of Applied Nutrition Vanilla Vegan Pro
* 100g light brown sugar
* 100ml melted coconut oil
* 125ml water
* 85g dairy-free yoghurt
* 1/2tsp salt
* 1tsp Vanilla Flavo Drops
* 1/2tsp baking powder
* 5 Biscoff biscuits
* 40g Biscoff spread
* 40g Low-Cal Salted Caramel Syrup
* 100g dairy-free white chocolate
* Preheat the oven to 160c.
* Mix together the flour, protein powder, sugar, baking powder and salt.
* Mix in the water, coconut oil, Vanilla Flavo Drops and yoghurt. Chop up the white chocolate into chunks and fold into the mixture.
* Pour the batter into a lined baking tray.
* Melt the Biscoff spread for 30 seconds in the microwave so that it is soft but not too runny. Mix with Low-Cal Salted Caramel Syrup.
* Add spoonfuls of the melted spread to the top of the brownie mixture and mix this around with a knife
* Top the brownies with the crushed biscuits and bake for 30 minutes. Allow to cool before cutting!