Sweet Chilli Salmon
Easy oven baked salmon glazed with our Low-Cal Sweet Chilli Sauce is a simple, healthy and delicious dinner recipe!
* 1 Salmon Fillet
* 2 tbsp Low-Cal Sweet Chilli Sauce
* 2 tsp lemon juice
* 1 tbsp soy sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 200C.
2. Combine sweet chilli sauce, lemon juice and soy sauce in a measuring jug or bowl.
3. Line an oven-proof dish with parchment paper and add the salmon, skin-side down. Pour over the glaze.
4. Place the salmon the oven for 10 minutes until sticky and cooked to your preference.
5. Remove the salmon from the oven then serve with brown rice, chilli king prawns, tenderstem broccoli with extra sweet chilli sauce drizzled over! 😋